Exceptional Care for Your Family’s Smiles
Dentistry entails more than fixing teeth; it’s about caring about the person behind the smile, listening to and getting to know them, and forming long-term relationships with our community.
At Renton Dental Arts, we carry on the tradition of Dr. George Stephens, who founded the practice in the late 1960s. We became Renton Dental Arts in 2014 and are honored to see many of the same families as when the practice opened!
We offer a range of leading-edge, painless, and stress-free dental care that’s always tailored to your situation. Dr. Ford, Dr. Merkel, Dr. Song, and Dr. Lin will take as much time as needed to learn what you desire from care and about your concerns, too.
They, along with our team, focus on preventive care and patient education, so you have a lifetime of healthy smiles. When more intense care is required, the doctors emphasize a conservative approach, for efficient, effective treatment and the strongest results.
As your dental partners, we’ll help you and your family members achieve the healthy and beautifully confident smiles you desire!
Why Choose Renton Dental Arts?
Renton Dental Arts offers leading-edge technology and techniques combined with the essential focus on the person, not only the teeth. We want to learn who you are and build a long-term connection, to work toward the shared goal of a lifetime of healthy smiles for you.
As a team:
- We have created a welcoming, friendly dental office where you can relax, knowing you’re in experienced and professional hands.
- We are committed to constantly furthering our education, so we take advanced courses to ensure we’re providing the best treatment for your unique needs.
- We believe caring for your oral health should be a stress-free process. From convenient early morning and later evening appointments to emergency dental care, to a range of payment and financing options, we make it easy to take care of your family’s smiles.
- We believe in treating each patient as we would a member of our family: with respect, empathy, and the highest quality of dental and customer care.
- We truly love what we do and that shows in every interaction. New patients often tell us how surprised they are to be greeted by name and hear laughter from the clinic as other patients talk and share stories with our team.
- We are responsive and responsible, and we promise to keep you smiling throughout your visits.
Schedule a Visit
Today’s a great day to learn more about Renton Dental Arts and the family-friendly care we offer. Please contact our office, which serves Renton, Kent, and Maple Valley, WA, to schedule a visit for yourself or a loved one.
We’re excited to welcome you to our dental family. Call today!